englisch / english
1. How can I get infected with the coronavirus?
The virus is passed from person to person. This happens, for example, when coughing, speaking or shaking hands with someone.
2. What are possible symptoms?
If you have the coronavirus, you might get a cough, runny nose, sore throat and fever. It is very similar to flu. Some people also get diarrhoea. Some patients are worse off than others; they might get breathing problems or pneumonia.
If you have the virus, it can take up to 14 days for these signs of illness to appear.
3. Which individuals need to show special attention?
Elder people (starting at around 65 years) and people with pre-illness (i.e. cardiac diseases, respiratory diseases, weakened immune system) should try to reduce the contact to others.
4. Which hygiene regulations need to be observed?
Keep a distance of atleast 2 meters to your fellows.
For now, refrain from shaking hands and hugging.
Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
If you use a tissue, do not use it twice. Better throw it in the trash.
Wash your hands as often as possible.
5. What should I do, if I get symptoms of illness (i.e. fever or coughing) or had contact to an infected person?
Call your family doctor or the medical on-call service on 116 117.
6. How can I reach the district of Schleswig-Flensburg?
Right now the administration is closed for public.
However you can reach each department by phone or e-mail.
For further information you can always call the citizens' telephone of the Schleswig-Flensburg district.
The citizen's telephone is avaible on monday to friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. On friday, you can reach us from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm.
The phone number is 04621 87-789.
7. Information on registration for the COVID-19 vaccination
- Hinweise zur Anmeldung für die Corona-Schutzimpfung (englisch)PDF-Datei: (PDF, 101 kB)